- About Us /
- Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Bay West maintains a strong safety culture through regular activities that include or feature the topic of safety.
Health and Safety Initiatives
- Safety is discussed prior to the initiation of all Bay West projects.
- Safety is discussed during project safety tailgate meetings to address any specific hazards and evaluate root causes and trend analyses to ensure continual improvement.
- Safety is an integral part of employee performance evaluation.
- Incident-specific Safety Bulletins are written on all injuries and incidents, including an analysis of how they could have been prevented. These bulletins are posted and distributed to all Bay West staff.
- Our employee training database tracks the status of H&S training and medical records to ensure workers are up-to-date.
- We have a Health and Safety Committee that meets every other month.
- We conduct health and safety training and perform inspections/audits for employees to enforce safety in the field.
- We offer respirator fit testing and annual 8-hour HAZWOPER refresher training to our customers. For more information or to schedule your training, call our Health and Safety Specialist at 651-291-3457 or email email@example.com.