- About Us /
- Way of Well Being
We're helping our employees live healthier lives.
Happiness and healthiness at home means happiness and healthiness at work.
At Bay West, we understand that happy, healthy employees bring with them a happy, healthy working environment and ultimately, company. To that end, in 2012 we kicked off our Way of Well Being Program which focuses on wellness in the areas of:
The goal is to provide a framework allowing individuals to live healthy, happy and productive lives at work and at home.
Bay West is providing several tools and resources in support of this program:
- Breakfast offerings where healthy food options are provided to our employees. This jump starts metabolism and provides the energy needed to perform at their best!
- 401k financial planning assistance
- Weekly lunch time bike rides, walks and "walking meetings"
- Expert guests who present on a variety of topics related to wellness
- Twice annual River Cleanup events
- Company outings (cookouts, baseball games, bowling, holiday events, etc.)
- "Awareness" campaigns, topics ranging from cholesterol awareness to heat advisories to safe driving habits
- Twin Cities 5k Corporate Team Challenge participation
- Seasonal cook-books published and distributed company-wide (recipes submitted by employees)
- and much more in the planning stages still to come!