- Industrial/Commercial Services /
- Industrial Cleaning & Waste Management Services /
- Hazardous Waste Management
Hazardous Waste Management
Our staff manages over 2,400 tons of hazardous, nonhazardous, and special waste each year. We rely on a network of licensed transporters and disposal facilities to ensure efficient compliant disposal.
We have extensive experience working under state and federal regulators’ programs, including Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation & Liability Act (CERCLA) and Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA), Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA), and Superfund Amendments & Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III. Our thorough understanding of these regulations, processes and procedures ensure proper completion of waste management, transportation & disposal, and lab packing projects.
How We Can Help You:
- Facility wide collection & sorting
- Waste reduction, consolidation & packaging
- Profiling & manifesting per DOT & EPA regulations
Bay West is a Licensed Hazardous Materials Transporter and a Licensed Commercial 10-Day Transfer facility.