We support our employees living healthier lives.
Happiness and healthiness at home means happiness and healthiness at work.
At Bay West, we understand that happy, healthy employees bring with them a happy, healthy working environment and ultimately, company. To that end, in 2012 we kicked off our Way of Well Being Program which focuses on wellness in the areas of:
The goal is to provide a framework supporting individuals to live healthy, happy and productive lives at work and at home.
Bay West is providing several tools and resources in support of this program:
- Breakfast offerings where healthy food options are provided to our employees. This jump starts metabolism and provides the energy needed to perform at their best!
- 401k financial planning assistance
- Weekly lunch time bike rides, walks and "walking meetings"
- Expert guests who present on a variety of topics related to wellness
- Twice annual River Cleanup events
- Company outings (cookouts, baseball games, bowling, holiday events, etc.)
- "Awareness" campaigns, topics ranging from cholesterol awareness to heat advisories to safe driving habits
- Twin Cities 5k Corporate Team Challenge participation
- Seasonal cook-books published and distributed company-wide (recipes submitted by employees)
- and much more in the planning stages still to come!