Federal Proposal Coordinator
For over 46 years, Bay West LLC (Bay West) has been a recognized by our clients nationwide for delivering impactful environmental solutions with industry-leading safety. It starts with the high-quality talent of our people. Bay West strives to be a "Best Place to Work" and "Best Value Solution Provider" with our unique mix of expertise & strong tenured employees in the following services: Environmental Consulting, Engineering, Emergency Response, and Waste Management for a mixed client portfolio of Federal, State, Municipal, & Industrial/Commercial clients.
The primary purpose of this position is to help position Bay West to be able to protect the public and the environment from soil and groundwater contamination.
To support the growth of Bay West’s Federal Environmental Services, we are seeking a Federal Proposal Coordinator who will support contract and task orders proposals. This candidate will support and report to the Federal Proposal Manager.
The Federal Proposal Coordinator will:
- Direct and/or participate in all aspects of proposal preparation, including development and collection of data (project descriptions, resumes), technical writing, graphics, document editing, content review, and final document production.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members to drive the proposal process
- Respond to team member requests for data.
- Support design and coordination of marketing materials, drafting press releases, coordinating trade shows, and managing exhibit and collateral.
- Support opportunity tracking and monitoring of web resources (Beta.Sam, GovWin, etc.)
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, Journalism, or related field. A science-related degree is also acceptable if the following capabilities are met.
- Experience in proposal coordination at a professional services firm is preferred, but not required.
- Technical writing experience (e.g., developing resumes and project summaries).
- Extensive experience with MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Teams/Sharepoint.
- Some experience with graphics development (e.g., org charts) related to proposals.
- A self-starter who can coordinate and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational, writing/researching/editing, and time management skills to coordinate multiple proposals/tasks with differing deadlines.
- Demonstrate self-initiative, positive team attitude, technical quality and creativity, and ability to successfully manage multiple deadline-driven priorities.
COVID-19 Federal mandate will be effective 12/8/2021; Vaccination Attestation and proof of vaccination will be required for all employees who work on or support any Federal client work, including this role.
In exchange for your high performance and team participation, Bay West offers long term growth potential, competitive salary and benefits package, and bonus potential in a business casual environment.
Bay West is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Bay West is an EEO/AA Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.